BEFORE YOU START / MAKING YOUR WAY AROUND THE SITE / HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF THIS SITE - GOALS / SPECIFIC GOAL PLANS
Welcome to Reaching Unity ,
It is fabulous to see you here!
I am so pleased that you have decided to make Reaching Unity part of your journey, I know it is going to make your life a lot easier, rewarding and just all round fabulous
I have created this site for you to Unlock your own potential, to help you identify the issues that are keeping you from a joyful, purposeful life and then show you the tools to sort it out.
My aim is to keep things as simple as possible and in the sections below I will walk you through the site and give you a guide on how to get the most out of it and reach success.
This site and the courses within it can change your life if you allow it, if you realise that you are worth the time and effort but that it will take determination and hard work. You will have change your routine and develop new habits, learn new skills and practice them, a lot, you will have to keep going when you feel like giving up but it will all be worth it and if you adopt the habit of journal keeping early on you will see the progress you are making much sooner and this will inspire you.
It is an amazing journey you are about to take and you have everything you need to succeed, within you and within this site, this time next year, you will be in a very good place indeed.
Nothing can stand in the way of you and your dreams so go and get them....
BEFORE YOU START
Take your time to think about what you want to get out of this site, what do you want to achieve?
HAVE A GOAL
Goals are incredibly important, if you don't know where you are going you will never get there.
It can be easy to adopt the scatter approach, as I am sure you will have an interest in a few of the courses and want to start them all at once, or rush through one to get to the next in order to solve your issue quicker.
For the best results having a clear goal that you are working towards is important for your success.
CREATE A PLAN
Once you have found your goal, you are ready to make a plan.
There are many factors that need to be considered when making a plan such as time availability, deadlines, commitments and resources available.
Also whether this is a long term goal such as a life overhaul or a short term fix such as managing your anxiety for an upcoming exam or interview.
There is more help in the sections below on how to set your goals and create a plan
TAKE YOUR TIME
Don't be in too much of a rush, this isn't just about acquiring information, you need to absorb it, apply and practice the lessons.
If you rush you are more likely to burn out and fail, take your time thinking about what you want, make a plan and then enjoy the path.
The journey to your goal will be eye opening, amazing, empowering and fabulous so don't be in too much of a hurry.
GETTING AROUND THE SITE
Site Header Tabs
- YOUR COURSES - First Steps and any paid courses such as Unlock the Potential of You, Learn to Read Tarot and Reaching Unity Meditation, are in this section. Your courses come in two different formats, the ones found here are in a traditional course format. Any courses you may have bought from me previously will be found here.
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT - This has all of your free courses and as you can see there is a menu on the right hand side, dividing them into different goals. These courses are in a more informal format, yet they shouldn't be mistaken for long articles, each has lessons that need to be applied to get results.
- MEDITATION - This is a core subject and one it would be helpful to develop if you are serious about overcoming your hurdles and reaching your goals, therefore it gets its own tab.
- RESOURCES - Videos, Mp3 and Worksheets on various subjects within the personal development field. Facebook Live Videos will go here after the broadcast
- FORUM - This is your place to share, your story, your experiences, you can ask for advice or share a triumph and a technique that worked for you. It is through the forum that we build our community.
USING THIS SITE - HOW TO SUCCEED
1 SET YOUR GOAL AND MAKE A PLAN
Before you start have a goal and a plan , this will help you in so many ways, from keeping you on track and focused to using your precious time most effectively. All these things lead to success. So take the time out now you will be glad you did.
Your goals maybe a happier more rewarding life which is fab, so you need to ask yourself what does that look like? What are you doing in this awesome future that is so wonderful, what does it feel like. Write it all down, this is important, in your ideal life you will, feel.....think.... be living in.... be working.....When you do this smaller goals begin to form that will take you to your end goal.
Your goal may be simple and specific such as you want to overcome your anxiety, take some time to journal how you feel now, emotionally mentally physically and spiritually, what is it like to be you right now, then imagine your life without anxiety, what does that look like, feel like? What things can you do now that anxiety is gone, how will your life expand? Day dream often about your goals and slowly the details will flush it out.
Really feel your goals, connect with them, make them super desirable, you have to believe in the rewards they will bring. As human beings we usually only change our behaviour when we are running away from something or running to something, in either case it is the belief that propels action. When you run from something such as feelings of sadness we stop when the worst seems over and only complete half our journey, when we are running towards something we don't stop until we get there.
I have created some sample goals and plans in the section below to help you get into the swing of things. If you have never had to set goals before I recommend you taking the course SUPER BOOST YOUR PRODUCTIVITY to help you with this. It walks you through the process of goal setting and planning, with some handy tips on procrastination too.
2 MAKE A COMMITMENT
To succeed in anything in life it is important to make a commitment to it, change is tough and the ego too skilled in the art of diversion and distraction. It is why it is so important to connect with your goals, to make them as real and desirable as possible and then you can commit your time energy and attention to achieving them.
You are doing something completely for you and that can sometimes mean making a commitment is a little tricky, as we often don't value ourselves enough and feel a little indulgent with money spent or time taken. But remind yourself that you deserve this, you have an innate right to this and besides everyone will benefit from the work you do here, not just your friends family and co-workers but the whole world.
Having an Accountablity Buddy is really useful, it can often take knowing we have to check in with someone to get us to finish a task, left to our own devices we would justify our netflix viewing one way or another and promise we will get back on it tomorrow.
Take the PROCRASTINATION COURSE to help you with this.
3 TAKE ACTION
Knowing what you have to do is one thing, doing it is something else entirely but you have to take action and do it consistently, which is why it is important to be realistic about the time and energy you can commit when creating your plan. If with all good intentions you want to spend 5 days a week meditating but your current schedule only realistically leaves you time for 3, this will leave you feeling as though you have failed and we don't want those negative feelings. Although you should push yourself outside of your comfort zone don't go so far out you can use it as an excuse to give up.
Stick to the plan, review and make adjustments and revisions regularly but stick to the plan.
Both the PROCRASTINATION AND SUPER BOOST YOUR PRODUCTIVITY Courses can help you.
4. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF
Think of your goal, you can do this, it is more than within your capabilities, you may have failed in the past but that was then and now you have a map. You are not weak, stupid or a fraud you just need to find a way to let your light shine.
You are worthy and you deserve to achieve whatever your goal is, it is ok to take the time you need to make this happen it is your right, the family will survive if they have to fend for themselves every now and then, by taking this time for you now, to work on the issues that are holding you back everyones life improves for the better.
What you are doing by taking this time now is investing in your future and that is your right, don't let another year pass you by hoping it will get better. This is your time and you can do this, in a years time you will look back and think what an amazing year that was.
FIRST STEP LAY YOUR FOUNDATIONS
- First Steps To Reaching Unity Course gives you a great foundation, having a basic knowledge and understanding of meditation, mindset, our consciousness, diet and health will serve you well as you move towards your goal. Click on the picture to go to the course.
- Unlock The Potential of You is Michele Elizabeth's Signature Course teaching you everything from processing techniques to clear your mind and balance your emotions to how to let go, forgive and heal those inner wounds. You should expect to take 6 months to a year to complete this course. This course will be your main focus but all the other courses on this site compliment it well, so as long as you have the time and you are not distracting yourself, taking other courses alongside this one will greatly benefit you.
Both of these courses give you a good overall perspective and lessons for growth, whereas the courses in the Personal Development Section focus on specific areas.
To get quicker and deeper results taking Unlock the Potential of You will help you significantly. This course works on the core of you, and teachs you all the basic techniques that you will use in other courses. UPY will help you with whatever your issue is, so I highly recommend getting started with this course early on.
All of the courses compliment each other and you will soon see how many of the basic principles are the same it is just the focus or goal that changes.
SAMPLE GOALS AND PLANS
GOAL - OVERCOMING ANXIETY
If you suffer with anxiety and panic attacks and your goal is to get rid of this once and for all then I would suggest the following courses:
Once you get on to more of a level I would recommend the following courses:
GOAL - IMPROVING LOW MOOD AND UNHAPPINESS
If you feel depressed, stuck in a rut and just downright fed up and dissatisfied with life and want to change it feeling more positive, energised and optimistic about life and the future, I would recommend the following courses.
If you want to move on from feeling happy to experiencing deep and consistent Joy then try these Courses
GOAL - SUCCESS & ABUNDANCE
If you are ready to make your dreams a reality, to finally start your own successful business, move to your dream location or whatever your heart desires, then these courses will be perfect for you.
- First Steps to Reaching Unity
- Unlock the Potential of You
- Reaching Unity Meditation
- Learn to Read Tarot
- Energising Tricks
- 30 Days of Motivation
- Super Boost Your Productivity
- Panic Attacks
- Natural Treatment of Anxiety and Stress
- Esteem Building Affirmations
- The Law of Attraction
- Successful Mindset
- Successful Mindset Tips
- Advanced Affirmations and Attraction
- How to Discipline Your Mind
- Abundance Through Spiritual Empowerment
- Make Manifesting Your Super Power
- Basics of Spiritual Living
- Affirmations for Inner Peace
- Helping Your Child Lose Weight
- Live Happy
- You and Your Teen
- Body Language
- Natural Healing
- Dairy Free Living
- Dairy Free Recipes
- The Truth About High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Tips To Help You Quit Smoking
- Eating Healthy